Job ads--Where to Post

Subject: Job ads--Where to Post
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 09:15:30 -0600

I'm going to switch the thread of "where to look for tech writing
jobs" to "where to post tech writing jobs."

My boss is starting to seek out the best contract writers and
graphic artists that he can find to telecommute, and I'd like to
recommend the most effective methods of job posting to him. If
you want to recommend a print media, please be specific (the name
of the publication) instead of general (a newsletter).

Thanks.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREStaff Communication Services (COREComm)