Re: Do we like our jobs?

Subject: Re: Do we like our jobs?
From: Barb Miller <millerb -at- TCPLINK -dot- NREL -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 14:18:40 MDT

Emily suggests:

<snip>We just never seem to mention the *up* sides to the job...

What a wonderful new thread! What do you like about your job?

I'll start:

I like being on the cutting edge of technology both in what I write about
and the tools I use.

I like the willingness to share information (of course, that's our
business) that I find from my coworkers and peers on this list and through
STC.

I like having the opportunity to learn new tools, new ways of doing my job,
and new media to design and write for.

Am I gushing too much?

Your turn.

Barb Miller
National Renewable Energy Lab
millerb -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov