EMPLOY: CA TechWriter needed

Subject: EMPLOY: CA TechWriter needed
From: "Chas. Bosdet" <WLFTRIX -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 11:27:22 -0500

Not sure whether this is okay to post to TECHWRITER-L, but a
Southern California (Orange County) associate is in a bind and needs some
help.

(Please let me know if this is post is inappropriate for T-L.)

JOB DESCRIPTION
Mid-level Technical Writer to update existing hardware/software manuals using

Microsoft Word and Adobe Illustrator on both Macintosh and Windows. Position

may involve writing new manuals in Framemaker 4 and/or converting existing
manuals to Framemaker. Background in process control or related industry is
a plus, as is experience with Framemaker. Will consider Framemaker training
for otherwise qualified person. On-site contract to last 6-9 months -- must
commute daily to Irvine office, flex-time hours. Mail resume to Sandy
Larsen, 15091 Bake Parkway, Irvine CA 92718 or fax to 714-768-6601.