printing style-sheet from Word?

Subject: printing style-sheet from Word?
From: Bex <rebeccaf -at- COMPNEWS -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 14:25:57 +0000

Question:
Is it possible to print out the style sheet from Word 5.1 for Mac or from
Word 6 for Windows?

Background:
I need to do this as I am supposed to be setting up a system whereby
programmers can produce their own documentation (my boss's idea), because I
haven't got time to catch up on the back-log of docs.
People don't all work on the same platforms so I can't just pass on the
template.

I'd be very grateful for any help on this.
Rebecca Filardo, IS-Liaison, PA Data Design, /\ /\
The Bishop's Manor, Howden, N.Humberside DN14 7BL / o o \
Phone: UK 01430 432480 Fax: UK 01430 432022 > ^ < cat