Re: FORMAT: Blank Pages

Subject: Re: FORMAT: Blank Pages
From: Audrey Choden <AChoden -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 08:15:01 -0500

Beverly Parks wrote:

>Does anyone still (or has anyone ever) use intentional blank
>pages in a document? You know, the kind that say "This page
>intentionally left blank."

As much as I hate those pages, I have to include them or else the
reviewers/users think they are missing some information if the page is left
blank. Even if I use some sort of notation or symbol at the bottom of the
preceding page that lets them know they've reached the end of a topic,
section, etc., they still want to see "This page intentionally left blank"
instead of a blank page. Sometimes they will accept a "notes" page, but it
all depends on what they're used to seeing.

Audrey Choden
Training by Design
(913) 432-7414
achoden -at- aol -dot- com
70471 -dot- 3700 -at- compuserve -dot- com