Re: chapter-based numbering

Subject: Re: chapter-based numbering
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 15:10:43 MST

> Jan Boomsliter wrote--
> What are the assumptions here? Are we talking about only on-line
> docs? If so, is there no topic list or similar help? In any case,
> on-line docs MUST have links for browsing and searching. Doesn't that
> solve your problem, Arlen? or at least make it a reasonable
> procedure?

> jb

Personally, I never once got the impression we were talking
about on-line docs. How could one "riffle the pages" of on-line
documentation? (Quoted bite from Arlen's post.)

Changing the focus to on-line documentation would certainly shed
new light on everything that's been discussed so far. Especially
the blank pages part... ;-)

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=