Re: QUERY: Mouse nomenclature?

Subject: Re: QUERY: Mouse nomenclature?
From: Randall Raemon <rlr -at- HAL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 12:13:24 -0600

In message <9503131747 -dot- AA01249 -at- hal -dot- com>
Jan Boomsliter writes:

> Say what?

> jb
> ====================
> ... because the left mouse
> button to me (primary) is the secondary mouse button to you...

> Sue Heim
> RIS
> Email: Sue -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com

Just to add to the confusion...

Mouse buttons, on some systems, can be reprogrammed through
configuration files.

Or dynamically by the application if somebody is so inclined.

Or, using one of the Logitech trackball products as an example, the
hardware is manufactured in a left-hand and a right-hand version
(ergonomics, you know...) with the buttons flipped correspondingly.

It's in software. Nothing is stable...

--
Randall Raemon
rlr -at- hal -dot- com