[???] Document management & workgroup tools

Subject: [???] Document management & workgroup tools
From: Howard Gold <howardg -at- SAVVY -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 1995 20:58:10 -0500

Hello, Twirlers. I have been nosing around here for a few weeks, and now
find that I can use your input. I am working on an article about document
management and collaborative document production.

Some questions:
What tools are you using for these needs?
How effective are the tools you are using?
What are the shortcomings of these tools?
What are the benefits of the tools?

Thanks for your help.

-- Howard Gold howardg -at- savvy -dot- com