SGML mailing list?????

From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 1995 18:05:04 -0800

I was given comp.text.sgml as the location for the listserve for SGML,
but not the @_________.___ part. Where is it located? It isn't at
VM1.ucc.okstate.edu like this one. I erased the original post after
reading it and writing down the information, so could someone give me the
rest of the info?

Much appreciated!

David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
dcastro -at- hpsrdas -dot- sr -dot- hp -dot- com