Re: FrameMaker Listserver & Frame Technology Home Page

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Listserver & Frame Technology Home Page
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 1995 14:06:58 -0800

On Sun, 12 Mar 1995, USA::MU17692 wrote:

> Does anyone know how I can subscribe to the FrameMaker listserver on the
> Internet? I have tried and failed. Also, does anyone out there in TECHWR-L
> land know if Frame Technology has a WWW home page, and if so, what the
> address is for that home page?

I don't see any www address on their promo stuff, but they probably do
have one, since they're now delivering software to help create www pages.
The number that the give for this particular software is 1.800.U4.FRAME,
Ext. 349. Hope this helps.

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
dcastro -at- hpsrdas -dot- sr -dot- hp -dot- com