Apologies

Subject: Apologies
From: Daniel Strychalski <dski -at- CAMEONET -dot- CAMEO -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 1995 01:25:28 +0800

To whom it may concern:
A friend says that I can subscribe to a technical writing mailing list
by sending an e-mail message to techwr-l -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu -dot- He says
that of the subject line and the body, one should be left blank and the
other filled in with the word "subscribe" -- or perhaps "subscribe" and
my name, if it's the body. He doesn't know. I will try all three methods.
I apologize in advance for any inconvenience. Dan Strychalski