Re: Sturgeon's Law (A correction)

Subject: Re: Sturgeon's Law (A correction)
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 14:05:00 -0600

Sturgeon's law is that "97% of everything is crap".

Wrong. Sturgeon's Law (named for SF writer Theodore Sturgeon) as he wrote in the
introduction to one of his story collections is "90% of Science Fiction is
crap." He then went on to postulate Sturgeon's Corollary, which stated "90% of
everything is crap." (Quotations approximate, as he used the s-word.) ;{>}

No matter our opinions, let our facts, at least, be right.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24