Re: Help with stubborn TIFF file

Subject: Re: Help with stubborn TIFF file
From: Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- CFN -dot- CS -dot- DAL -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 09:06:59 -0400

On Tue, 7 Mar 1995, Michael Krigsman wrote:

> DOS TIFF files are binary files. If you have access to a Macintosh, try a
> program called DeBabelizer. Unquestionably the best conversion software on
> either the Mac or the PC.

Forgive my stupidity, but if this software is the best for either the Mac
or the PC, why do you say you need a Mac to run it?

If it can indeed run on a PC, could you provide contact info (phone, fax,
whatever) for the company that sells DeBabelizer? TIA,

Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- cfn -dot- cs -dot- dal -dot- ca>
Roncaism of the Week:
"Let's not beat that into the bush."