Re: Testing (of all kinds)

Subject: Re: Testing (of all kinds)
From: Bev Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 16:17:04 MST

Kelly Burhenne wrote...
[snip...] Should an individual's freedom and privacy be
discounted just to save large corporations a few bucks? If I come to
work smelling like a brewery, and am therefore unable to perform my
duties, then fire me!

Is this before or after you crash the plane into the side of a
mountain, killing 200 passengers?

(Chant: no flame wars, no flame wars, no flame wars...)

Keep smiling,

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "These opinions are mine, not my employer's." =*=