Re: Job Ad (19-26k)

Subject: Re: Job Ad (19-26k)
From: Caryn Rizell <caryn -at- HPPTC95 -dot- ROSE -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 15:07:15 PST

I may be wrong, but I think what irks about the ad
is that they want a MANAGER for that salary level.
Not that it is an entry level position. At least
that is what bugs me.

You won't believe how many ads I have seen for technical
writer that are looking for lots of experience but
willing to pay pittance.

Or someone who is looking for a Technical Writer
to do clerical work.

Caryn Rizell
caryn -at- hpptc95 -dot- rose -dot- hp -dot- com