cv--Joke Book

Subject: cv--Joke Book
From: Kelly Burhenne <burhennk -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 09:43:25 EST

Text item: Text_1

Jan Boomsliter said--

Karen Kay wrote:
> I would never put that *anywhere* in *anything* remotely
> professional.

And Beverly Parks responded:
> but if I had only one published book and it happened to be a joke
> book, I'd be damned proud of it!

I believe when Karen said she wouldn't put that in anything
professional, she was referring to her marital status, not the joke
book. I'm sure we would all be very proud of having published
_anything_! ;)

-Kelly Burhenne
burhennk -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com
Columbus, OH