US-GA-Atlanta Technical Writer Postion

Subject: US-GA-Atlanta Technical Writer Postion
From: sam stuhlman <stuhlman -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 03:53:36 -0800

I'm currently recruiting for the following position in the Atlanta area:

Technical writer. Full time or contract to perm. Should know the
following tools: Corel Draw, Framemaker, Word 6, Word Perfect 6. 7 or
more years experience preferred. You must have experience writing about
hardware.

Preference is given to local candidates. Sorry, but none of my clients
are currently interested in students or recent grads.

Please reply to me by email, as I am no longer subscribed to this list.
stuhlman -at- netcom -dot- com -dot-

Sam Stuhlman
The Ion Group, Inc.

stuhlman -at- netcom -dot- com