Re: Resume vs. cv

Subject: Re: Resume vs. cv
From: Bev Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 19:00:18 MST

Jan Boomsliter said--
You weed out of your resume the joke book
you published, while your cv tells your marital status.

And Karen Kay responded--
I would never put that *anywhere* in *anything* remotely professional.
====

I say--
A published book is a published book is a published book. I
don't have any published book, but if I had only one published
book and it happened to be a joke book, I'd be damned proud of
it!

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "These opinions are mine, not my employer's." =*=