Re: test phase

Subject: Re: test phase
From: Karla McMaster <mcmaster%pcmail -dot- cti-pet -dot- com -at- CTI-PET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 07:54:20 EST

I AM on the test team, in the test phase of the software development life
cycle. My responsibilities are to check the operation of the system against my
manual (it would be great if someone else were to do this, but they're too busy
testing basic software functionality). I also check the system design against
the design specs. I write bug reports and try to clean up my documents.

Karla McMaster, technical writer
CTI PET Systems, Inc., Knoxville, TN
mcmaster -at- cti-pet -dot- com
*******
If a technical writer were on a test team, in the test phase of a software
development life cycle, what responsibilities would he/she have?

--Christopher Shade