Administrative enquiry

Subject: Administrative enquiry
From: Brad DeMond <bdemond -at- SUMS -dot- SHIGA-MED -dot- AC -dot- JP>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 18:11:46 +0900

I ordinarily wouldn't put this on the public board but I have an
administrative problem which I can't fix using the listserve address.

I got on this board last week, confirmed by the following message:

>Sun, 26 Feb 1995 00:25:23

>Your subscription to the TECHWR-L list (Technical Writers List; for all
>Technical Communication issues) has been accepted.

But when I send the SET TECHWR-L DIG command to the listserv address, I get

>You are not subscribed to the TECHWR-L list.

Anybody have any ideas what the problem is? Note that I am logging on from
the same place, using the same name, same IP address, etc.