Re: ORCAD into Frame

Subject: Re: ORCAD into Frame
From: Joyce Flaherty <flahertj -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 09:47:50 EST

My associate says you need to go to the ORCAD spt bulletin board.
The number is in the help file.

Then get:
ipcx driver to invert the color schemes to black on white
pcx driver which has no inversion

Then replace your printer driver with the above and print
to a file. The result is of course the pcx file format.

Hope this helps.

Joyce

Subject: ORCAD into Frame
Author: cjs10 -at- CORNELL -dot- EDU at INTERNET
Date: 3/1/95 7:00 AM

Hi Folks -- I have another question. I've got a bunch of application
schematics to bring into a Frame document. Frame doesn't like the
ORCAD-produced dxf files, so I dragged them through Autosketch, after which
Frame swallowed them happily. Then I decided I wanted to thicken the lines
(they were all hairline thickness), but noticed that the dashed lines had
become solid.

I called Autosketch and they said, sorry, in Autosketch no thick lines can
be anything BUT solid. Arggh!

Does any of you know of a good solution to this problem? Come to think of
it, never mind, "good" --ANY solution will do.

...JS

Joanna Sheldon
Technical Writer, Translator
(French, German, Italian)
cjs10 -at- cornell -dot- edu

"A language is a dialect with an army and a navy." -- Max Weinreich