Online publishing

Subject: Online publishing
From: Phil Smith <PSSchroder -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 03:11:12 -0500

Another tool that I don't think has been mention for producing Online
documents is Adobe Acrobat. Common Ground is another in this portable
document category, reviewed recently in PC magazine.

These tools allow you to create a document from any application you can print
from. The portable document reads line for line like the paper version,
whether the recipient has the required fonts, etc., or not. Apparently you
can also print the document, and distribution of the program to open the
document (the reader) is free.

I am getting a copy of Acrobat Pro 2.0 in the next few weeks. Let me know if
you would like further info after I have used it some.

Phil Smith