Message Trailers

Subject: Message Trailers
From: Harold Snyder <ENSNYDER -at- ECUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 12:22:53 EST

Although I am an intermediate-novice <more new that old>, I have a
question: How do you get that *NEAT STUFF* at the bottom of your
messages? Having to type that every time you respond to a message must
be a real pain in the <mild explitive omitted>. My suspicions tell me
that some kind of software may be available to do this for you, but I've
had my suspicions be wrong before.

Even though I don't have big bucks to spend on **NEAT STUFF**, it may
be time to buy some.

Thanks.

Hal Snyder
:< at East Carolina University