Framemaker

Subject: Framemaker
From: "Ruth E. Kiner" <KINERCRE -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 1995 16:53:53 -0500

Hello fellow tech. whirlers,

Currently, our documentation unit [unhappily] uses Corel/Ventura for our DTP
needs. We are very interested in evaluating FrameMaker as a possible
replacement tool. Can anyone pass on this information to an appropriate
sales rep. at Frame? I've not had any luck in getting them to return my
calls. Or, could you give me the name/telephone number of a responsive
someone that I might contact about getting an evaluation copy of their
software?

Since I receive the Digest form of this list, could you please respond to me
directly at the e-mail address beneath my name. Whatever help or information
you can provide is most appreciated.

Ruth Kiner-Cola
Sr. Technical Writer
KINERCRE -at- aol -dot- com
Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities of the State of
New York
518.486.7029

"The quality of the software is inversely proportional to the amount of
documentation it requires to use it." PC Magazine 1/95