Re: Pros & Cons of Using BBS's for Writers

Subject: Re: Pros & Cons of Using BBS's for Writers
From: Elaine Winters <ewinters -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 07:47:06 -0800

Hi Laura: These'a g'zillion of us here in the BAY AREA
Check out the SF Chapter of STC and if they're too mild
mannered and polite - - come over to Berkeley!

Welcome.

Elaine Winters 510-843-0909 ewinters -at- netcom -dot- com
Information_Mapping_________________Non_Linear_Instructional_Design
Cross_Cultural_Communication____Interactivity_____Writing_&_Editing