AMWA (Other techwriting opportunities)

Subject: AMWA (Other techwriting opportunities)
From: Toni Rizzo <Toni -dot- Rizzo -at- M -dot- CC -dot- UTAH -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 21:10:53 -0700

When I replied to a request for info on the American Medical WRiters
Association, I thought I posted it to the list, but some of you didn't
receive my message, so I'm trying again.Anyone interested in getting info
on AMWA and the field of medical writing, e-mail me your address and I'll
have it sent to you. Again, sorry if I missed you before.

Toni
toni -dot- rizzo -at- m -dot- cc -dot- utah -dot- edu