Re: Stefan Olson

Subject: Re: Stefan Olson
From: Linda Anderson <CatBallou2 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 19:16:20 -0500

One of the reasons I so like the tech whirlers list is because I don't have
to wade through a lot of junk e-mail and I, for one, would like to see it
stay that way. I believe most discussion groups like ours have many real
issues that need to be hashed around, worked through, or have pointers given.

I have to scroll through every message on the list looking for specific
topics I'm interested in. Junk e-mail just adds to the time I use on AOL
scrolling and that costs me money that I resent paying. Junk e-mail has no
place here. I think it's best left to the postal service. At least that way I
don't have to pay to know I want to toss it.

Linda Anderson