Re: Bandwidth, government

Subject: Re: Bandwidth, government
From: "David Blyth @second" <dsb -at- ALSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 09:54:59 PST

Hi all;

Marguerite says...

>at least the First Amendment still protects our right to hold and
>express different opinions.

This brought a wry smile to my lips. (Yes! I really do have a sense
of humor!). But I'm not sure we're really in that much disagreement
with eachother.

o I agree that the bill Congress passed (to allow illegally seized
evidence into trials) is pretty stupid.

o I disagree only in that the original statement (Congress is gutting
the 4th) implies that Congress has the power to change the Constitution.

I know the difference sounds technical, but I believe that tricky subjects
require careful accuracy. This is probably a nasty habit that I picked up
as a Technical Writer... ;)

Still, I think I came across stronger than I intended. I apologize.

David (The Man) Blyth (dsb -at- thomsoft -dot- com)
Technical Writer
Thomson Software Products

My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer (but they should be).

Blodo Poa Maximus