Need help with Word 6.0

Subject: Need help with Word 6.0
From: Brian Boisvert <brianb -at- ICONICS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 16:56:30 EST

Hi there!

Our company is in the process of converting a document from Ventura
Publisher 4.2 to Word 6.0. While attempting to create a template for
Word which mirrors our Ventura style sheet, I've encountered a couple
of problems. My questions:

1. I am attempting to put a bleedtab (made from a WordArt object)
on ONLY the odd pages of the manual. Is there a way to set a
repeating frame in Word and to make it appear only on every
other page?

Also, the rotated text in the WordArt object has lines going
through several characters (lowercase e, i, a, o; uppercase R,
etc.) This happens with all fonts and sizes. Anyone else ever
encounter this problem? This is white text on a black
background.

2. Is there a way to create "hanging" text? For example, if I
wanted to do something like:

1.4.5 Installing To install your system, type A:setup
Your at the DOS prompt and then blah, blah
System blah, blah . . .

Is there some way that I can define 1 style for the section
title, and then define another style for the 1st paragraph of
the section that will start it on the same line as the title is
on? Does this make sense?

3. Is there a Microsoft Word mailing list that I can join?

Thank you for your time.

Brian Boisvert Technical Writer
brianb -at- iconics -dot- com Iconics, Inc.