Re: Stephan Olson

Subject: Re: Stephan Olson
From: "Eady, Sandra" <sae5 -at- CPSTB1 -dot- EM -dot- CDC -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 08:03:00 EST

I would like to thank Stephan Olson for sharing his knowledge
and helping me to perform my job better. As a result of his
advice on this list and the Window Help Compiler list, I have
designed an impressive help system. This advice was provided
to assist me in using RoboHelp, not his software. (Although,
his tools sound appealing.)

It would be a loss to those who develop Windows help if he
were to stop making contributions.

Sandy Eady
sae5 -at- cpstb1 -dot- em -dot- cdc -dot- gov