Any info about GUIDE system?

Subject: Any info about GUIDE system?
From: Jean M McMahon <mcma0017 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 09:50:55 -0600

Last fall I remember seeing a conference notice about GUIDE. I have not
been getting mail from this list for a few months. I wonder if anyone
can give me a name, phone or e-mail address for more information on this
system. I understood it to be an authoring system. Is that accurate?
Any information would be appreciated. The company I work for is
evaluating authoring systems.

Jean McMahon
mcma0017 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu