Additional Technical Writing Opportunities?

Subject: Additional Technical Writing Opportunities?
From: Paul MacGyver Carman <paul -dot- carman -at- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 13:33:05 -0500

Greetings all!

Have any of you started out as Technical Writers and then moved on
to something less technical? If so, to what?

I've run through the gamut of communication areas (Disc Jockey,
magazine writing, PR, Technical Writing, Training), and I'm looking
into new areas to explore. Like some of the people on the list, I
have a light engineering background with a variety of liberal
art skills.

How about salaries for technical writers (that write for something
other than computer hardware or software)?

Heck, how about job ideas for technical people (but not necessarily
in computer fields)?

Your input is greatly appreciated!

Please e-mail me at Paul -dot- Carman -at- harris -dot- com -dot-

Thank you.

-MacGyver

= Paul MacGyver Carman * =
= Harris Corporate HQ * Choose to chance the rapids, =
= (407) 724-3205 * and dare to dance the tide... =
= (407) 724-3627 (fax) * =
= Paul -dot- Carman -at- harris -dot- com * - Garth Brooks =