Orlando Conference and On-Line Info

Subject: Orlando Conference and On-Line Info
From: Joan Smith <jsmith -at- ENCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 09:09:05 -0500

Hi Guys (Kate and Paul!)

Laurie--

I'll be going to the Orlando Conference...I *might* be going
to the on-line session. If there is no problem relaying info, I'd
be glad to do it. Also, there will be proceedings from the conference
that cost $15 (quite cheaper than $90 plus travel!) so that might be
an option if you want the info about that.

Joan Miles Smith

jsmith -at- encore -dot- com
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

--

"Words ought to be a little wild for they are the assaults of
thought on the unthinking."--John Maynard Keynes