Re: Re[2]: Who's the author?

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Who's the author?
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 16:06:09 GMT

-> > > ...we all should start adding our name to the book somewhere.

-> At StarBase, the names of *everyone* on the development team
-> (programmers, writers, testers...) go in the book and in the
-> online help file. I didn't start this, it was in place when

This is, in my opinion, why god invented screen snapshots. I include as
many of the contributors' names in the screen shots as I possibly can.
And we all make it into the 'about' box, too.

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world 805-873-2500