Freelance Reviewers Wanted...

Subject: Freelance Reviewers Wanted...
From: eric gagnon <p00553 -at- PSILINK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 09:46:03 -0500

Hi everyone:

I realize this post may be --slightly-- off-topic, but here goes -

We're a small (tiny, in fact) publisher of Internet books, based out of
Fairfax VA. We'd looking to work with a few freelance writers out there
with Net access (hey-that's all of us!!) and (preferably, but not
strictly) Macs, to write short, Net-related features for us.

Advantages to you:

1.) Get paid (the work will be fairly steady, and ongoing, for
good freelancers);

2.) Contributor credit - see your name in print, as a contributor, in
real books, and in real bookstores, EVERYWHERE in the U.S. and Canada
(we're not kidding about distribution!);

Anyone interested? Please reply by email with a little background on
yourself...also, a small sample of your writing would be helpful
(that's up to you). I'll send more details in reply to your email response.

Thanks to all,
Eric Gagnon