Re: Grammar vs Content

Subject: Re: Grammar vs Content
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 1995 11:54:49 IST

Do we teach students to think/write and ignore
grammar, or do we ignore the thinking aspect of writing and teach them
grammatical competence?

** If you can teach them grammatical competence without teaching
them thinking, you've found quite a shortcut there...

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| If God intended 1 space between sentences, why do we have 2 thumbs? ||