Re: On-line help and manuals

Subject: Re: On-line help and manuals
From: Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- CFN -dot- CS -dot- DAL -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 07:07:34 -0400

I'm interested in the responses to this one. I'm beginning a new manual
and on-line help, using Doc-To-Help, and ASSUMED that the on-line help
would be taken from the manual -- i.e., a one-write system. It means
writing the manual slightly differently, and of course leaving out
portions of the printed manual, but isn't the point of this software to save
time?

Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- cfn -dot- cs -dot- dal -dot- ca>