WANTED: Writers to Contribute to New Publication

Subject: WANTED: Writers to Contribute to New Publication
From: "Frank Saucier [Tech Pub]" <frank_saucier -at- MENTORG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 10:41:50 -0500

Hi gang,

A friend of mine is looking for some writing talent to contribute to a
publication called Science and Engineering Network News (SENN). Information
about the publication and the talent they seek is listed below. If you would
like to find out more about contributing, send e-mail to SENN's Editor Shari
Worthington at ShariLee -at- aol -dot- com and use the subject CONTRIBUTING TO SENN.

Shari sent me an e-mail version of SENN's Premiere Issue earlier this week. If
you are interested in seeing a copy before contacting Shari, send me e-mail at
fsaucier -at- warren -dot- mentorg -dot- com and use the subject SENN ME.

Frank Saucier
fsaucier -at- warren -dot- mentorg -dot- com

Science & Engineering Network News (SENN)

SENN is a 20-24 page monthly newsletter about how to find the latest and
greatest science & engineering resources on the Internet (& connected BBS').

SENN covers all the major scientific disciplines including biology, chemistry,
physics, and computers. Each issue contains an in-depth technology-oriented
feature story as well as site reviews, book reviews, and tutorials for those
who aren't quite net gods yet.

SENN is finalizing its team of field editors that cover all the various science
& engineering disciplines. Each field editor surfs the net and three times a
year works with the SENN Staff Editors to write a 1400 word article about
what's new and interesting on the net in their discipline. Also, once a year,
the field editors write a 1500 word site review article that reviews the
resources in a particular archive.

SENN still needs field editors for:

+ Biology/Environmental Science (molecular biology and
medicine already covered)

+ a/e/c and Mechanical Engineering (may require two field editors)

+ Materials Science

+ Control Engineering (manufacturing related)

+ Social Sciences/Psychology

SENN field editors receive $150 per printed page. Each article for SENN is
typically 2 pages in length.

If your knowledgeable in one of our desired disciplines, pretty savvy on the
Internet (not necessarily an expert yet), and can tell our readers a little
about cool stuff going on online, please contact me by e-mail at
ShariLee -at- aol -dot- com (use the subject CONTRIBUTING TO SENN). If you are not
interested in contributing to SENN, but know someone who might be, please feel
free to forward this message.

Shari Worthington
Editor of SENN
ShariLee -at- aol -dot- com

| FRANK SAUCIER | When I was your age, we use to drink |
| Mentor Graphics Corp. | adult doses of NyQuil and operate |
| fsaucier -at- warren -dot- mentorg -dot- com | heavy machinery just for kicks. |