Re: Revising English Spelling

Subject: Re: Revising English Spelling
From: doug montalbano <doug_montalbano -at- CC -dot- CHIRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 11:18:22 PST

Laurel Rosinger <Laurel_Rosinger -at- MAIL -dot- AMSINC -dot- COM> forwards an essay on the
reform of English spelling, adding

(original author of this piece is unknown)

Well, to my jaundiced eye it's a slightly reworked version of Mark
Twain's famous essay on the reform of English spelling. I no
longer remember which of his books I read it in, though; sorry.

Doug_Montalbano -at- cc -dot- chiron -dot- com Disclaimer: Chiron takes no stand
on spelling or Mark Twain's works.