Re: equipment standard?

Subject: Re: equipment standard?
From: "Matthew B. Hicks" <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 12:48:03 -0700

> > So when you push for that upgrade, why not push for a Mac? I think you'll
> > be glad you did.

> Unless you need to use screen shots of a Windows or OS/2 product
> in your docs. Then, having to port the graphics over to the MAC
> is a real liability. I never found a good way to do it (and I'm
> glad I don't have that problem here!).

Ah, hell. While yer at it, why not push for your company to write
products for a good platform too. Problem solved. ;-)

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.