Questions re: Questionaire

Subject: Questions re: Questionaire
From: tracy howard <thoward -at- LYNX -dot- DAC -dot- NEU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 1995 03:08:46 GMT

Hello,
I am a candidate for a master of technical and professional writing at
Northeastern University. As part of my final project (aka thesis) I need
to conduct a survey. The survey is on ISO 9000.

I am hoping that readers of this newsgroup who have or who are currently
working on an ISO 9000 related project will be willing to spare 10
minutes to answer a survey.

If you can help please email me at thoward -at- lynx -dot- neu -dot- edu (so as not to
clog up this group).

Thanks for any help
Tracy Howard