Re: Warp vs. Windows: Clash of the Titans - SPD Boston-Area Meeting

Subject: Re: Warp vs. Windows: Clash of the Titans - SPD Boston-Area Meeting
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 12:18:21 -0800

Lawrence \"Lonnie\" Brennan said:
> *************February Meeting Announcement****************

PLEASE put a perspicuous subject heading (including location) for
meeting (and job) announcements!!!!!!

Putting it the last thing in a subject heading that runs off the page
doesn't count, sorry.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide
the bodies of the people I had to kill because they pissed me off."