[Q] Role of Technical Writers at H-P

Subject: [Q] Role of Technical Writers at H-P
From: Fern Bassow <bassow -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 15:34:57 EST

A few months ago, a technical writer at H-P in Colorado Springs appended
a note describing how technical writers there participate
in the design of user interfaces. I cannot find this append because the
archives we could find didn't go back that far. Could someone from H-P
please post this information again? Or, if you work for another company
with similar opportunities, I'd like to hear from you too.

Fern Bassow
IBM Corporation