Famous Writers Reprise ...

Subject: Famous Writers Reprise ...
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 10:35:33 -0600

Here are some thoughts of the typical writer ...

"I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything."

-- Steven Wright

"What's another word for Thesausrus?" -- Steven Wright

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

"I'm writing an unauthorized autobiography." -- Steven Wright

"I wrote a few children's books ... not on purpose." -- Steven Wright

"Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?"
-- Steven Wright

"He was a multi-millionaire. Wanna know how he made all of his money?
He designed the little diagrams that tell which way to put batteries in."
-- Steven Wright

See, there is good money to be made from writing instructions!

--
Joe Fockler "Try not to become a success, but rather
Interphase Corporation to become a man of value."

-- Samuel Johnson

"Success is going from failure to failure
without loss of enthusiasm."

-- Winston Churchill