Re: Is the Customer Always Right?

Subject: Re: Is the Customer Always Right?
From: SuePStewrt -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 20:37:52 -0500

Arlen said...

>Be rational, be civil and courteous, and *don't* call your way a
>"better way" no matter how much you believe it. It's "another way."

Hmm? Then why should the customer choose your way over his/her own? This is
an invitation to, "Yeah, we could do it that way, but *I* like it my way. I
don't need 'another way'."

Nope. Be rational, be civil and courteous, and *do* explain why your way is
*better* for the customer, the user, and the World At Large.

suepstewrt -at- aol -dot- com