Copyright violations

Subject: Copyright violations
From: marymd -at- HALCYON -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 10:15:44 -0800

I saw your posting about Tufte's charts on Techwr-L and it seems to me you
have violated his copyright by scanning and posting these images. I would
strongly suggest that you send mail apologizing and remove the images from the
locations you mentioned.

Mary Deaton
KNOWware, and also having no relationship to Tufte or his publisher, but
concerned about the intellectual property rights of people like him.