Inkjet Refilling

Subject: Inkjet Refilling
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 11:43:00 -0500

You can buy individual syringes for each color. The vendor only
recommends refilling them once though.

Tried it. Spent the next two hours cleaning up the mess on my desk and in my
printer. I used to refill my StyleWriter cartridges frequently; worked quite
well with no mess to clean up. But I've given up refilling the HP carts. Too
messy and unreliable.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24