Re: Technique Magazine

Subject: Re: Technique Magazine
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 01:11:02 -0700

I'm also a fan of Technique Magazine. It is excellent.

For those interested in design issues, another useful magazine is Before
and After.

_Word for Windows Design Companion_, which was originally published for
Word 2.0 has some excellent ideas for a number of different types of
projects that technical writers sometimes wind up doing--advertizing
brochures and newsletters, for instance. The author is Pfieffer.

RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu

You can't solve a problem unless you first admit you have one.
--Harvey Mackay in _Swim with the Sharks_