Thanks for Re:Brochure creation software

Subject: Thanks for Re:Brochure creation software
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 09:37:20 -0500

I want to thank everyone for their suggestions for brochure creation.
I contacted Paper Direct (since many of you specifically recommended this
company), and will receive a catalog in 10 days. After that, we'll see how
things go.

I don't have a laser printer, but I will try to do as much as possible on my
own.

Laurie Rubin
lmr -at- syl -dot- nj -dot- nec -dot- com