PhD Research

Subject: PhD Research
From: Ray Burgess <rburgess -at- TSIB -dot- NL>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 10:58:00 GMT+0100

Currently I am doing reasearch for my PhD. This involves analysing car
Drivers Handbooks from 1920 to 1990 to determine the methods and "quality "
that was achieved without the imposition of mandatory or industry
standards., thereby begging the question "Do standards guarantee quality ?"

I would be interested to hear from any one who is doing similar research or
knows of similar research that has been done..

Please reply to me direct.

Thanks

Ray Burgess
TSIB BV